Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fe Fates PvP thread
Lately, I've been craving some battles on FE fates, and even though my team is complete garbage, I still have fun doing them. So in this thread, go ahead and put in your friend codes, and castle addresses, and we'l all have a gitty old time.
My castle address: 09704-26758-60911-82748
My Friend code: 1920 1270 7903
B-buh-buh-bububububu-BUBUBUB BAGLES!

Community rom hack Fooker Emblem

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

Yes please. More battles. Here's codes. Except that I don't have any teams that I'm willing to use...because I got tired of having to not speak to anyone and just...phoenixes through them. I know, I'm a bad person. But I'm doing lunatic birthright now so there's that, which is the code you're getting. Even though I'm still at the beginning. Future reference though.

FC:4554-0837-2054
Castle: 05008-76920-15009-83133 (assuming it can't change).
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
I'm interested.
My Castle, Ardent Castle: 18271-08641-60652-94420

Friend Code: 5301-1388-5076

My castle defenses aren't taken seriously, also, Wolfe, all you need is Ryouma. You get Ryouma and you can beat that clusterfuck.
I have the awful habit of saying puns at the wrong time. Feel free to slap me if I do, I deserve the...

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□ (⌐□_□)

Punishment.
Hmm, to make things more real time, I might as well post my skype here as well.

Skype user: Goofy Goober

Note, there are a lot of skype users who are named Goofy Goober, so just post your skype here as well if you want.

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

I will do the same. Since I've actually been using Skype a lot more lately...

I have the awful habit of saying puns at the wrong time. Feel free to slap me if I do, I deserve the...

Punishment.
Just had some fights with Roy, and god the second we had was intense. It got really close, and now im pumped to do more pvp battles.

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

It was a ton of fun.

And now people can truly see firsthand how badly Anna screws me over with the RNG!

Punishment.
Ask and you shall receive... after I figure out how to not die when level grinding a samurai at least. As for Skype... well, look at my username here, then find the kotori because I have no shame. (Jk its just a stupid injoke that I'm too lazy to change).
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams