Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Canon Pairings in Fates
Before any says anything about it being subjective/are no canon pairings. Despite most parent supports being generic to their mother parent, there are small details that are added that set them apart.
Examples include Saizou x Sakura, I believe Sakura only stutters in parent supports with Asugi/Gurei. Effie x Zero/Niles, in Effie and Nina's A Support, it usually ends with the mother giving Nina a hug, but if Effie is the mother, her strength is directly referenced and adds more dialogue to that Support. And then the most notable and painstakingly obvious one, Tsubaki x Selena, due to the fact that Selena gets extra dialogue on Caeldori's recruitment chapter and even goes as far as to drastically change their supports.

And with this in mind, I'm gonna make it my mission to find who is the cannon parent to everyone is. Unrelated, I am incredibly conflicted about Tsubaki x Selena because I hate their relationship but love her as the mother to Matoi/Caeldori...
I have the awful habit of saying puns at the wrong time. Feel free to slap me if I do, I deserve the...

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐□-□ (⌐□_□)

Punishment.
The pairing I can't accept as canon, is Azura X Corrin. Because of uh...

EDIT: I don't think male corrin is even canon anyways.
B-buh-buh-bububububu-BUBUBUB BAGLES!

Community rom hack Fooker Emblem

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

I actually really hate Corrin x Azura a lot. Not because of their supports, but because of the notion that two male/female leads are always "pushed" as canon for the sake of their plot interaction. Actually I think this transfers from the fact that I really hate Robin x Lucina. Regardless, both couples suffer from a lot of problems.

If anything, since mother supports to Kanna are always about Flowers, I like to think that KamuKamu is canon somehow because of the fact that even a female Corrin gets the flower support with Kanna. And I can see twin little Kannas running up to Femui with flowers and smiles on their faces.
I have the awful habit of saying puns at the wrong time. Feel free to slap me if I do, I deserve the...

Punishment.
I found two more possible canon parents, this time for both Shoehorned Furries.

Keaton x Nyx. Nyx occasionally comes off as uncharacteristically sweet to the other children, however with Velour, she keeps her distant nature even calls her "Child" on multiple occasions. Which I noticed isn't used in others.

Kaden x Hana. I actually discovered this one by association, I was curious and wanted to see Laslow and Hana's support and the topic of her lack of make-up popped up. Then it hit me that Selkie mother Supports are based off of make-up. And there is a small change. Hana brings up that she doesn't know much about make-up and would try to learn for her daughter. With Hana, it makes the Support a lot less awkward and a bit Adorable. Even in the end where the mother usually let's Selkie go out to have fun, Hana goes out with her and adds that they should jump in mud puddles together.

I'm noticing a small detail that these "canon" pairs give the child a haircolor close to their original ones.

Punishment.
I'm not 100& sure, but I sort of feel like Elise! X Benny is canon. I dunno, the mother support seems just really fitting for Elise.
B-buh-buh-bububububu-BUBUBUB BAGLES!

Community rom hack Fooker Emblem

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

Well obviously Subaki x Selena.

When you complete Caeldori's chapter, Only if Selena is her mother, she has an extra scene with her. Selena make quiet a few references to how much Caeldori looks like Cordelia even as far as saying she's (Caeldori) almost a complete mirror of her. I would not be surprise if her growths match that of Cordelia.
Life is Moot.
So live a little.