Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to express how happy I am with activity lately
We've been getting a lot of new members lately and there's been more discussion than usual. This forum may be the go to forum for Markyjoe fans, but I enjoy stalking you guys and reading your conversations. It fascinates me to see what goes on in the head of my own fanbase (Or... not always fanbase, since some new members aren't actually my viewers).

Um... That's all. Just thought I'd let you guys know and stuff. Smile

Oh, speaking of that smiley, I need to get back to making custom smilies... and adding new ones like maybe an "ARCHIBAAAALD" smiley, and a Money Man smiley.
(05-03-2015, 11:21 PM)MarkyJoe1990 Wrote: We've been getting a lot of new members lately and there's been more discussion than usual. This forum may be the go to forum for Markyjoe fans, but I enjoy stalking you guys and reading your conversations. It fascinates me to see what goes on in the head of my own fanbase (Or... not always fanbase, since some new members aren't actually my viewers).

Um... That's all. Just thought I'd let you guys know and stuff. Smile

Oh, speaking of that smiley, I need to get back to making custom smilies... and adding new ones like maybe an "ARCHIBAAAALD" smiley, and a Money Man smiley.

We need a Marc's smiley, it would be really creepy.
B-buh-buh-bububububu-BUBUBUB BAGLES!

Community rom hack Fooker Emblem

My spriting thread!

ALL PRAISE  Coby

Manphia smiley. You know you want it.
Completely agreeing with what the above user said
Definitely Manphia smiley.
Despite my lurkiness due to work, I'm still part of this activity Smile
Oh yea I should probably update some things

Youtube sidehobby thing: Linky here
[Image: Fazeof1337planet.png]
[Image: faze%20of%201p.jpg]