Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus christ, why do I put myself through these games?
WARNING, DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH OR UNDER EIGHTEEN. WHAT YOU WILL READ ABOUT THIS DISGUSTING HENTAI GAME I PLAYED WILL TERRIFY YOU AND RUIN YOUR SLEEP.

I recently played this hentai fighting game. To prevent people from pursuing the game out of curiosity, I won't reveal the name, but it was really god damn disgusting. I downloaded it because I saw screenshots with soft vore, which is something I'm into, and... well... it didn't fucking end well.

So get this, on the single player, you play as some nude fairy with long blue hair (You can play as other characters, but they have significantly less moves, and they're all obviously malicious monsters), and you gotta fight through 15 - 16 stages of monsters. It's pretty straightforward, playing similar to Street Fighter 2, complete with super moves introduced in the Turbo edition.

Anyway, I start the game and come across the first match. This... vaginal hole monster with tentacles. Despite my better judgement, I decided to see if I can beat the monster without getting hit. It's worth noting that besides one of your super moves, you have no projectiles, so you have to get close to monsters when you fight them.

The monster grabbed me a few times and did questionable things. Having developed a slight immunity to the things I've seen on the internet, this only made me cringe. I kept losing because of my terrible control set up. Also, it's worth noting that some grabs deal continuous damage until you struggle enough to break out of them.

Eventually I won, and moved on to the next monster, which immediately terrified me. It was some... big mouth with tentacles and an eyeball inside. I'm into soft vore, but... I like tame, cartoony soft vore, not anything this monster could possibly offer. My mind instantly feared being put into that vile abomination, so I tried my best to avoid the fucker. Only two problems: It's just annoying long range grabs, and IT FUCKING TELEPORTS!! It managed to put my character in it, but it didn't eat her. Instead, it did stuff like... Well... let's just say that stuff that goes up the rear isn't fucking supposed to be able to come out through the mouth. After learning more about my character's moves and which ones were easy to spam, I eventually beat the thing.

From here, my mind is a little blurry and I'm thankful for that, but I remember coming across a giant brown worm thing that sent little worms after you. This guy was one of the most frustrating pieces of shit ever. It moves extremely slow and only has two moves. One is an unguardable grab with enormous range, and the other is an extremely slow, short range grab that's an instant KO. The little worms latch onto you and make that Instant KO grab really easy to land, but that wouldn't be such a huge problem IF MY CHARACTER FUCKING FACED THE GIANT WORM. I have a feeling this game was programmed in MUGEN because it has a lot of design flaws that I'm familiar with. You'll always face the opponent that's closer to you, and those little fuckers are always closer to you than the big fucker, so you spend most of the fight trying to get your god damn fairy to face the much bigger threat, and failing miserably as it lands that instant KO and eats you in a really fucked up way (The game doesn't have blood or gore, but it's still fucked up).

Anyways, getting past that nightmare, I came across an Alraune girl, like the ones you see in the Disgaea series. THIS bitch's gimmick is that she's practically a walking nosferatu tome. Almost everything she does to you steals your health and adds to her own, and she gains that health BY DRINKING YOUR URINE. LIKE. HOLY SHIT. SHE EVEN USES A STRAW IF SHE LANDS HER INSTANT KO, WHICH BY THE WAY SHE HAS. Her instant KO is also really god damn cheap because it's collision box takes up almost the entire ground, and lasts for a while. I don't think it's blockable either, so you have to stay airborne for a while to avoid it. That, or knock the bitch in the face.

She's incredibly frustrating too. After several failed attempts, I changed my control scheme, restarted the game, screencapped the screen that shows all of my characters moves, and got up to her again.

After her, I started to learn that the fairy I was playing as had a really overpowered and easy to do combo, and a forward and back dash that both have invincibility frames during their entirety. Using this tactic, I was able to beat a ton of the later foes without taking a single hit.

I came across this giant bee and immediately I was in pure horror; usually when a giant bee is involved in hentai, it's so they can do really disgusting stuff like sting the person and send their fucking babies through the stinger and into the person's body. Many of the monsters did similar things like that to my character, but when bees are involved, it gets really repulsive. Thankfully, the bee did nothing nearly as repulsive as I had imagined, and when it DID plant something in my characters womb, all it did was make my character unable to stand up. I had to fight the bee sitting down, using the only move you had when that occurs; swinging you fist. The bee was really low in health at the time, and it's AI was incredibly stupid, so I managed to pull a rather hilarious victory over it.

After that thing, I came across a Jellyfish, which... did the usual; electric stringers. Using my cheap "dash and kick combo" tactic, I was able to beat it without taking too much damage.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, in some stages, you don't fight one monster. You fight multiple. At once, and if one grabs you, the others can join in, making it harder to break their grip. There was this one interesting monster that fought in really large numbers, and it had an interesting gimmick of being able to block all of my moves, so I eventually learned that I had to kill it by using my special moves, bringing their health down by chip damage. Easy as hell, and i didn't get hit once.

I also came across a futanari fairy. If you don't know what a futanari is. It's a woman with a penis and a vagina... anyways, she was really easy due to my cheap strategy.

THEN........ then came the opponent that almost caused me to puke. It was multiple enemies actually. They were... shadow things that looked similar to Brian the dog from Family guy. When one of them grabbed me, all it did was punch my character continuously, and I immediately sighed with relief, dismissing the opponent as just a ryona fetish-based monster.

BUT THEN... after doing OTHER grab moves to me, the dogs gained ENORMOUS THROBBING RED DICKS AND THEY CAN FIGHT WITH THEM TOO. And dear god was it nasty. I was unfortunate enough to get grabbed while they were erect, and... they... defy all logic by thrusting their penis up your vagina so far that you stomach bulges immensely! And when the grab is over, they ejaculate so much inside your body that your stomach is incredibly swelled and semen starts WATERFALLING out of your ass, vagina, and MOUTH. I nearly puked at the sight.

Thank god I managed to beat them on my second try. I didn't want to put up with those horrors again.

But then the next guy was a GIANT VERSION of one of those things... and then I beat it without taking a hit.

I fought a few more opponents and then an ice wolf, and then the game finally ended.

After that, I... wrote this because I had to expel all that disgust out of my mind so I could sleep tonight.

I can't believe I played through the entire game, but what kept me going was the frustration of losing, and bile fascination. It's like watching a trainwreck. It's horrible to watch, but you can't avert your eyes! Once I had finish it, I deleted it knowing that since I beat it, I would feel no urge in the future to play it in the future. Good fucking riddance.

wat

I...

Japan. There we go. That's my explanation. I'm gonna go ingest some bleach.
This sig will Self-Destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie?

[Image: Thunders-Sig-1.png]

Img by Ajax

[Image: B4sgQC]

What did I just read..........
Street Fighter... right I was reading about Street Fighter Right guys? RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?
(Curse you JAAAPPPAAANNN!)
Amelia: COOOOOOOKIIIIEEEEEE MINNNNNEEEZZZZ
[Image: Recruit.gif]
Woah. How are you able to keep your sanity after playing that game? I'll probably be sick after the first fight.
(04-17-2013, 08:43 PM)marks3684 Wrote: Woah. How are you able to keep your sanity after playing that game? I'll probably be sick after the first fight.
Cynicism, desensitization, among other things.
Gotta agree with Marc there. Being on the Internet long enough kinda makes things like that... tame to you.

If you need practice, just go to Danbooru (or, if you're feeling really sadistic, Gelbooru) and type in a popular Japanese thing, like Touhou or just any anime in general. Sift through, say, three or four pages and you'll be fairly conditioned for the stuff most normal people find shocking.
This sig will Self-Destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie?

Img by Ajax

(04-17-2013, 11:50 PM)ThunderCavalier Wrote: Gotta agree with Marc there. Being on the Internet long enough kinda makes things like that... tame to you.

If you need practice, just go to Danbooru (or, if you're feeling really sadistic, Gelbooru) and type in a popular Japanese thing, like Touhou or just any anime in general. Sift through, say, three or four pages and you'll be fairly conditioned for the stuff most normal people find shocking.
I disagree. Three or four pages is hardly enough. There's rarely that many disturbing images within that amount. Personally I think it requires much more time and exposure to disturbing things to really begin to tolerate it.
... Probably helped that I searched Touhou AND a specific fetish. >_>;

Img by Ajax

(04-18-2013, 06:57 AM)ThunderCavalier Wrote: ... Probably helped that I searched Touhou AND a specific fetish. >_>;
>____>
Now I'm curious. What is it?
(04-18-2013, 11:06 AM)markyjoe1990 Wrote: >____>
Now I'm curious. What is it?

I have a... small... bondage fetish...

Surprised how many dicks are involved.

Img by Ajax