Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I asked 30 fans what they wanted me to Let's Play
I'm going to guess that you're talking about playing these for videos or streams rather than just on your time. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I think that Live-A-Live is a pretty good game, not perfect as some parts of it are meh (I'm looking at the Mecha! segment while I say this), but it's good all-around. I would love to see what you think of it. Sonic 2 would also be good if you're going to show yourself playing it. I saw part of the sonic 3 stream (on youtube) and was disappointed that you stopped early, though I do understand why you left the game. Also, I played Golden Sun recently and I didn't find it too be that great, but I didn't get very far into the game before stopping.
I'm currently (struggling at) getting back into the hacking world. I once started a (terrible) hack. Its chances of being continued are slim.

Also, I hate my current e-mail, but it's too late to change it.

In other news, orcas are launching missiles at laser sharks.
I could censor it, but that'd be a lot of work, and uh... Well, you can't censor implications, and there's stuff in the game that I'd rather not risk being associated with, even if I don't personally like them. >_<
Wasn't there for the poll but I woulda put Minecraft as a joke answer.

For a serious answer...Undertale maybe? I wanted you guys to finish it but you decided to play Oddworld instead.

You could do more MUGEN with EEW. That was fun to watch.

For FE, I would like either FE4 or FE10. The GBA games are overdone, and it seems like you are bored of ROM hacks atm.
Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and right! Justice will prevail, you say? Of course it will! Because the winners will become justice!
EvilEggoWaffle stopped Undertale because he saw the views and assumed no one wanted to see it. He also saw the dislikes and felt discouraged.

MUGEN... eh... I can't figure out what to do with it.

I dislike FE4, and honestly don't wanna LP it. It's not that I can't balance my critiques with praise so much as I just dislike the gameplay too much to want to play it and comment at the same time.

FE10... eh... I dunno. It's so long.
FE10 isn't THAT long. It's shorter than FE7, and only a little longer than FE6. And it gives you a lot of new material to talk about.
Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and right! Justice will prevail, you say? Of course it will! Because the winners will become justice!